Diabetes Tasmania provides FREE education, support and care to people with, or at risk of diabetes. Please complete the referral form below and one of our health professionals will contact your patient to talk with them about how we can help. Telehealth clinical appointments are available by phone or video. In addition, please let your patients know about our website and that they, or anyone affected by diabetes can call us on 6215 9000, Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
FREE Services & Programs
- Diabetes Educator and Dietitian Clinics
- Nurse Practitioner Clinics
- Group Educational Sessions (DESMOND and SMARTS)
- Telephone health coaching – The COACH Program
- Healthy Living Events
- Peer Support Groups
- Type 1 Diabetes Children’s Camps
View our full services and programs here.